Create your dream motorhome.
Whether you want a reverse camera to make parking that bit easier, a new bike rack to load you and your families bike or a solar panel , our team can help. We have a host of extras that can be added to give your motorhome the personal touch. All accessories can be fitted at our approved workshop in Livingston, Scotland.
With hundreds of accessories to choose from, you can create the perfect motorhome or caravan for your travels with our upgrades and extras.
Book your accessory fitting at Knowepark online today.
Benefits of using an Approved Workshop
Along with the requirements for technicians, each workshop must also meet high standards of competency and comply with an industry wide Code of Practice. This means that we will:
- Display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Provide an estimate for additional servicing or repairs over £150
- Give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Use genuine spare parts where available
- Make sure work is done using skill, care and professional judgement
- Always provide you with a checklist of work done
- Not start work without your express authority
- Contact you for authority to proceed if additional work is needed
- Notify you in writing of unrectified faults
- Provide you with an honest assessment of the urgency of further repairs
- Normally guarantee all repairs for six months
- Take all reasonable steps to protect any unexpired warranties