We know that looking after your motorhome can be a big task. Based at our workshop in Livingston, Scotland we offer a range of motorhome repair and servicing options. Our team of trained technicians have over 40 years of experience maintaining and repairing motorhomes of all makes and models so you can be sure knowing your vehicle is in good hands.
Like any vehicle, it’s important to get your motorhome serviced regularly. This will ensure that your motorhome is in the best condition all year round, allowing you hit the roads any time you want.
Our motorhome servicing includes;
- Oil and filter
- Water Systems
You can have peace of mind knowing that all work is carried out by our team of trained and experienced technicians.
For more information or to book a service contact us.
Our motorhome repair team are on hand to help get your vehicle fixed and back on the road in no time.
No matter what repair you need, we can handle a range of repairs both inside and out; from accidental damage or scratches, to stains, broken windows or a broken tap, we’ve got you covered.
For more information or to book your motorhome repair contact us.
Make the most out of your motorhome with our motorhome servicing and motorhome repair service. Book your service or repair online today.
Book your motorhome service and repairs at Knowepark online today.
Benefits of using an Approved Workshop
Along with the requirements for technicians, each workshop must also meet high standards of competency and comply with an industry wide Code of Practice. This means that we will:
- Display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Provide an estimate for additional servicing or repairs over £150
- Give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Use genuine spare parts where available
- Make sure work is done using skill, care and professional judgement
- Always provide you with a checklist of work done
- Not start work without your express authority
- Contact you for authority to proceed if additional work is needed
- Notify you in writing of unrectified faults
- Provide you with an honest assessment of the urgency of further repairs
- Normally guarantee all repairs for six months
- Take all reasonable steps to protect any unexpired warranties